Monday 9 July 2007

Dhiraagu says they can't webcast majlis

The president of special majlis has revealed that dhiraagu has said they cant webcast the majlis meetings . according to dhiraaghu they acted on the consult of TAM. so this means majlis wont be live i guess. I wonder why they initially did started webcasting. and according to the majlis Atoll Televison has stated that they are not ready to broadcast the majlis live yet . Back to TVM and VOM .http://www.aafathisnews.com.mv/di/stories/?section=6&story=6684

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic
however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in
exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the
same topics as yours and I think we could greatly
benefit from
each other. If you might be interested feel free to
send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


Also visit my page - go To my website